December 21, 2015

Merry Christmas to all!


Santa stopped by our booth at Quilt Festival in Houston when retired firefighter Steve Bradford asked me to autograph one of my books for him. When I showed the photo at the office, Patti said, "Wow! Santa got a picture with the real Marti!" LOL

Photo courtesy of Brenda Asmus, who, we hear, is on Santa's Nice list

Wishing you all a happy, healthy new year, filled with lots of fun sewing and quilting experiences. I'll be back with two more template conversion charts for the Farmer's Wife 1930s Sew Along on January 4!

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Marti and a happy healthy New Year. Thank you for all your hours of work in helping all of us quilters with wonderful templates and conversion charts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! I laughed so hard when I read this, I think I woke up a couple of my kids! Thanks for sharing such a fun story and picture!! Wishing y'all a VERY Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! I find your charts a super help and block pics with the Farmers Wife. Thank you for all the time and work spent. Enjoy a good break. Lou in the UK :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We laughed, too! Thanks for your comments.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great to be back with our Blocks and Charts. Thank you so much. Wishing you a very happy and healthy New Year. Gloria

    ReplyDelete